Sales & Customer Service Advisor OTE £27,000 p.a.
We are a premium Spanish food and drink importer, wholesaler and ecommerce business based in West Yorkshire. We are currently expanding our team and are on the lookout for a Sales and Customer Service Advisor with real passion for food, people and service.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Passionate about sales and helping people? This is the perfect role for a foodie with real passion for customer care and engagement. As a sales and customer service advisor you will be the first point of contact for many of our customers. We can receive calls regarding any aspect of our products or services on any given day, and you will be responsible for maintaining existing customer relationships as well as developing new sales through a proactive approach. We are looking for someone who is confident, enthusiastic and driven with a fantastic sales track record.
- Managing inbound calls and enquiries from a variety of customers.
- Confidently communicating with customers via phone, email, and live chat, to provide quotes and seizing the opportunity to maximise sales.
- Passionate about sales with an aim to achieve and exceed weekly and monthly sales targets, through consistent drive, burning ambition, constant communication, and strong relationship building.
- Pro-actively seeking any sales opportunities that may arise, targeting both prospect clients and dormant accounts, developing new business opportunities and booking sales meetings
- Processing and responding to all new enquiries in a timely manner whilst ensuring all customers’ requirements and needs are met.
- Managing and improving the CRM, building a quality customer database to ensure outstanding service is delivered.
- Effective account management through a personable and friendly attitude with strong communication skills, ensuring that long term relationships are developed.
- Regularly collaborating with other teams to problem solve and gain insight to maintain excellent customer order experience.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- You will have proven and demonstrable experience of working in a fast-paced customer service and sales environment role.
- A track record of sales achievements is essential for this role.
- Strong communication skills with a confident telephone manner and the ability to build a quick rapport with the customers.
- Able to demonstrate good listening, negotiation and organisational skills.
- Excellent administration skills with the ability to use Microsoft Office programmes.
- A quick learner, adapting to the changing nature of the role as the company expands.
- Team player, great at building strong, trusted relationships with a hunger to deliver results.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Basic salary of £22,000 with OTE up to £27,000
- 28 days holiday p.a. including bank holidays (holiday entitlement will increase with length of service, up to 33 days)
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
- Company pension
- Employee discounts
- On-site parking
HOW TO APPLY
Please send your CV and a covering letter stating why you are the best person for the role to email@example.com