Job Vacancy - Business Development Executive
Business Development Executive
Nationwide £21,000 + Bonus + Car + Mobile + Benefits
We are recruiting a Business Development Executive (BDE) to manage all aspects of the sales process. From identifying potential sales opportunities, to developing and maintaining strong customer relationships and achieving sales targets by actively selling our premium Spanish food and drink brands to trade customers within the wholesale, hospitality and retail sectors.
- Personable and friendly with strong communication skills
- Focused on providing unique customer experience and excellent service standards
- Similar role and industry experience
- Passionate about food and drink
- Team player as well as the ability to work independently
- Ambitious, self-motivated and career driven
- Ability to prioritise and drive what matters
- Pro-actively seeking all sales opportunities, implementing new product and promotional plans and achieving monthly sales targets
- Analytical and focused on making evidence based decisions
- Effective account management, maintaining accurate customer records and ensuring that long term relationships are developed
- Speak Spanish (desirable but not essential)
- Willing to learn and develop new skills
Basco is an importer of fine food and drink from Spain, offering customers in the UK one of the most exciting catalogues of Spanish rare wines, trendy spirits and liqueurs, Spanish hams and charcuterie, award winning cheeses and many more gourmet and deli products exclusive to Basco. Our customer base encompasses a broad range of sectors both at local and national level. We also sell our products online for retail customers across the UK. The Ideal Candidate:
- Will have a real passion for building business plus a truly engaging, dynamic and persuasive personality, real drive and an inspiring record of success.
- We are looking for a true foodie who wants to develop a career within fine food and drink brand sales and who can manage a challenging and varied role.
- Good understanding and knowledge of Spanish products would be highly desirable, however full product training will be given.
- We are looking for a people’s person, someone with strong interpersonal skills, who is passionate about food and wine with a general can-do attitude and who wants to grow and develop their role within the company.
- You will need to be flexible as the role will require a degree of long distance travel with customers being located in both the North and South of England.
- You will be a hungry, driven individual with the ability to pitch and present confidently in front of potential customers and be both numerate and computer literate.
- This is an exciting opportunity for an outgoing sales person to help a great brand grow and develop.
- A basic salary of up to £21,000 per annum dependent upon experience
- Bonus Scheme
- Company Car
- Laptop and mobile phone
- Car Mileage
- Training and development
- Up to 25 days holiday based on length of service
- Staff discount on all of Basco products
If you are interested in being considered for this position, please send a C.V. and covering letter to email@example.com