You will be overall in charge of the day-to-day operations and running of the warehouse, providing the highest level of customer service and satisfaction. The Warehouse Manager will be expected to work and lead colleagues in a very fast-paced environment. Alongside a keen eye for detail, you will have responsibility for ensuring that the correct items are sent, impeccably packaged, to tight deadlines.
Working under the Operations Manager, you will manage a team of 20 colleagues, split across supervisors, pickers, packers and delivery drivers. You will be expected to efficiently lead and incentivise the team, route the delivery fleets, manage the overall output of orders, successful receipt of all deliveries and oversee general warehouse keeping duties such as stock control, packaging replenishment, processing of returns and be flexible to cover any roles within the warehouse.
To be successful in the role you will have strong decision-making skills, be able to train and develop staff, have a keen eye for detail and have experience in logistics. You will also ideally have a forklift license, supervisory food safety training and man management experience is a must.
A key responsibility of your role will be to ensure that all company Health & Safety policy guidelines are followed, including Food Safety and Fire Safety.
• Evidence of working with a B2B and B2C business that you have significantly grown.
• Experience of working in an e-fulfilment environment is essential.
• Excellent communication and organisation skills.
• Positive leadership style is a must with experience in recruiting, managing and motivating staff.
• IT literate, with sound forecasting and strong analytical skills.
• Self-motivated, committed, highly organised and efficient.
• Passion and drive to succeed, challenging performance in a positive way.
• Monday to Friday job within business working hours
• Performance bonus up to 20% salary
• 28 days holiday p.a. including bank holidays (holiday entitlement will increase with length of service, up to 33 days)
• Company pension
• Employee discounts
• On-site parking
If this sounds interesting and likely the right challenge for you, we look forward to receiving your application! Please register your CV/resume and cover letter. Within your application, please inform us regarding your notice period and salary expectations.