We are a premium Spanish food and drink importer, wholesaler and ecommerce business based in West Yorkshire. We are currently expanding our team and are on the lookout for full-time or part-time delivery driver and warehouse operative with experience within a wholesale and ecommerce warehouse environment.
Working Monday to Friday, 40 hours per week, the ideal candidate will assist the warehouse operations by carrying out multi drop van deliveries, daily packing and dispatching of orders, assisting on the receipt of orders from suppliers, as well as helping out on closing and cleaning down procedures. As a key member you will be required to work closely with all teams, in a collaborative and informative manner.
This role is a varied operational role which will include, but not be limited to the following responsibilities:
• Driving 3.5t refrigerated vans.
• Ability to map out routes from A – Z.
• Follow the correct delivery procedures.
• Ensuring the vehicle is driven in a safe and courteous manner.
• Motorway and urban driving, driving up to 200 miles per shift.
• Unloading and loading of stock.
• Prepare and packing items ready for dispatch.
• Pay good attention to detail.
• General warehouse housekeeping duties.
• Working alongside existing warehouse team
• Full UK Driving Licence.
• Similar role or sector experience preferred.
• Current forklift licence a plus.
• Good written and spoken communication skills.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• High degree of safety awareness.
• Ability to work on feet and carry objects weighing up to 80 lbs.
• Company pension
• Employee discounts
• On-site parking
• Monday to Friday job
The warehouse operation is a fast-paced active role and we are looking for someone who has previously worked in a similar environment and can manage a challenging and varied role. Full product training will be given. We are looking for someone with strong organisational skills, who is passionate about food and wine with a general can-do attitude and who wants to grow and develop their role within the company.
Please contact us on 01937 845 767 or send your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org